One of the most time consuming aspects of a game of Warhammer fantasy battle or any other game that uses individually based figures can be the movement phase. For example in a typical army you may have over 150 models, moving individual models can take an age.
A range of movement trays, developed and play tested, can save you time and keep your units looking tidy. Made of robust and light MDF , our movement trays are available in a range of shapes and sizes.
Movement Trays are a great way of organising and easily moving units of individual figures on the wargames battlefield.
Why Precision Laser Cut MDF Movement Trays?
We think that MDF trays are superior to plastic or resin trays because:
- They do not 'flex' as plastic trays do, which can lead to paint chipping or flicking off
- They do not break, crack or chip like resin trays can when they are dropped on the floor.
- Laser Cut MDF is 100% flat and 100% accurate, every time to a tolerance of 0.001 mm and are available with magnetic and steel options for total flexability and security
Movement Trays are available with
- 2mm or 3mm depth of slots.
- Regular or Irregular shape
- Slot sizes from 15mm - 30mm
- Slot sizes to match 1p and 2p coins and Games Workshop style bases
- Any number of ranks and files
If we have not got the movement tray you are looking for listed yet, please contact us and we will gladly quote a price for it.