The Game of Extraordinary Action and Adventure! For more information about Pulp Alley, visit the Pulp Alley Website and Forum. Pulp Alley
Pulp Alley captures the fast-paced excitement of classic cliffhanger serials and pulp magazines to more modern action/adventure stories. Designed primarily as a multi-player miniatures game, each Pulp Alley scenario is jammed full of villains, unexpected perils, and plenty of two-fisted action.
Pulp Alley’s unique and innovative rules offer players a thrill-packed and engaging experience –
• Pulp Alley plays at the pulse-pounding pace of your favorite pulps and serials.
• Characters are easy to create and customize, making each league unique.
• Players never need to consult charts during a scenario. The action is on the tabletop – not in a rulebook.
• Control of the Initiative is based on events as they occur during the scenario rather than an arbitrary die-roll.
• Fights are fast-paced and simultaneously dangerous for both characters, instead of the old I-shoot-then-you-shoot sequence.
• Perils and challenges are unpredictable and offer multiple paths to success.
• Scenarios are plot-driven, encouraging action, and offering an array of different rewards.
• Through campaigns and experience your characters can increase their skills and develop new abilities.
...We also stock a couple of other ranges of fantastic miniatures for Pulp Alley Gaming