The Game of Extraordinary Action and Adventure! For more information about Pulp Alley, visit the Pulp Alley Website and Forum. Pulp Alley
Pulp Alley captures the fast-paced excitement of classic cliffhanger serials and pulp magazines to more modern action/adventure stories. Designed primarily as a multi-player miniatures game, each Pulp Alley scenario is jammed full of villains, unexpected perils, and plenty of two-fisted action.
Pulp Alley’s unique and innovative rules offer players a thrill-packed and engaging experience –
• Pulp Alley plays at the pulse-pounding pace of your favorite pulps and serials.
• Characters are easy to create and customize, making each league unique.
• Players never need to consult charts during a scenario. The action is on the tabletop – not in a rulebook.
• Control of the Initiative is based on events as they occur during the scenario rather than an arbitrary die-roll.
• Fights are fast-paced and simultaneously dangerous for both characters, instead of the old I-shoot-then-you-shoot sequence.
• Perils and challenges are unpredictable and offer multiple paths to success.
• Scenarios are plot-driven, encouraging action, and offering an array of different rewards.
• Through campaigns and experience your characters can increase their skills and develop new abilities.
...We also stock a couple of other ranges of fantastic miniatures for Pulp Alley Gaming
New products for Pulp Alley
The Lost World of Lemuria was inspired by some of our favorite lost world classics. Our goal is to provide a challenging and fun setting for your own thrilling lost-world adventures.
Pulp Alley rulebooks, additional rules and campaign guides
Pulp Alley Cards of all types including fortune deck, solo deck, horror deck, character cards and fortune deck booster packs.
Pulp Alley Accessories including tokens, templates, dice bag, card and figure storage.
The complete range of Pulp Alley Miniatures from Stauesque Miniatures (designed by Andrew Rae) and Pulp Alley (designed by David Phipps).
Character cards for Pulp Alley - Free to download PDF's
Product no.: PA001
The thrill-packed Pulp Alley game, with all the rules need to bring dashing heroes, dastardly villains, and pulse-pounding action to your gaming tabletop. Includes six thrilling scenarios.
Delivery weight: 112 g
Product no.: PA005
Printed on premium black core stock, each Pulp Alley Fortune Deck includes 45 Fortune cards, 5 Reward cards, 2 blank Fortune cards and 2 blank Reward cards. These blank cards may be used for replacements, designing your own cards, red-herrings, and so on.
Delivery weight: 148 g
Product no.: PA024
Our 40-card Solo Deck is designed to specifically replace the Fortune Deck when you are playing single-player Pulp Alley scenarios.
Product no.: PA021
Free exclusive Pulp Alley Plot Point of the month
Individual price £0.00
Delivery weight: 5 g
Product no.: PAB01
Get organised for Pulp Alley at a discount! : Everything you need for building and storing your Leagues.
Pulp Alley Leagues Supplement, Pulp Alley Roster Pack, Pulp Alley Card Storage Box.
Delivery weight: 400 g
Product no.: PAB02
Everything you need to get started playing Pulp Alley at an introductory 10% discount.
Pulp Alley Rulebook, Fortune Deck, Tokens & Templates
Delivery weight: 400 g
Product no.: SFPA020
Kit to make a beautifully detailed Pulp Alley Card Dispenser.
Delivery weight: 100 g
Product no.: PA031
The Lost World of Lemuria is the seventh Pulp Alley book. This 44-page book is an expansion, not a stand-alone game. To fully use this book, we recommend having our Pulp Alley rulebook and Pulp Leagues.
Individual price £15.00
Delivery weight: 150 g
, plus delivery