After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has created a range of Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Clump flock tear sheet range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The Flowers / Floral Ground Scatter Foam range is:
- Available in 4 colours to cover a range of effects
- Specially designed flock for creating flowers and flower patches on grass landscapes
- Can be applied over the top of grass mats or flocked landscape areas
- Absorbs adhesives and glues far better than sawdust
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Available floral flocks:
- Buttercup Flower Flock – A special blend of yellow and greens flock to replicate a buttercup flower
- Geranium Flower Flock – A special blend of light blue, Purple and greens to replicate a geranium flower
- Poppy Flower Flock – A special Blend of bright, light reds and greens to replicate a poppy field
- Rose Flower Flock – A special blend of deep dark pink / reds and greens to replicate a rose bush
Easy to use
Luke’s Aps Flowers / Floral Ground Scatter range can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic foliage or the use of a little material can produce amazing effects in the case of the creation of areas, e.g. As plants to define pathways or the edges of a forest or for adding flower patches
The Flowers / Floral Ground Scatter foam can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate fruit and flowers and foliage, for better effects please see our range of dedicated tree foliage.
Also, great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.
Contains approximately 200ml